kalpana chawla scholarship 2021 KCNS Scholarship Exam Camp Dates, 3rd – 4th week of January 2021 Applicable For Students CBSE, ICSE & State Board apply
kalpana chawla scholarship 2021 : Scholarship Prize
- There are 84 prizes to be won in 4 categories with 21 students in each category
- 1st Prize: NASA camp for Top 21 students kalpana chawla scholarship 2021
- 2nd Prize: INR One lakh for 21 students
- 3rd Prize: INR Fifty-one thousand for 21 students
- Consolation Prize: INR Twenty-one thousand for 21 students
kalpana chawla scholarship 2021 : Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen
- The KCNS exam is applicable to the students of Class V-IX of CBSE, ICSE & State Board Affiliated Schools in
- India. Applicants must be enrolled for the current academic year.
- Organisation : Educharya New Yug Edusoft Pvt. Ltd
- Scholarship Name : KCNS 2021 Kalpana Chawla National Scholarship Exam
- Applicable For : Students of Class V-IX of CBSE, ICSE & State Board Affiliated Schools
- Applicable State/UTs : Citizens of India
- Exam Date : 9th December 2018
- Website : https://educharya.com/KCNSExam
Kalpana Chawla National Scholar Exam every year. kalpana chawla scholarship 2021 KCNS established itself as an amazing national level platform for students and received amazing participation from schools across India. KCNS is one of the best competitive exams for students to showcase their talent and compete with the best of the best across India
Himachal Pradesh has announced the launch of the new educational scheme termed as Kalpana Chawla Chtravriti Yojana for the academic year 2021 via online means. Under the scheme it is certain that the state government aims at offering better educational benefits including financial assistance for meritorious girl students within the state
kalpana chawla scholarship 2021 : Objective
- The objectives of this scheme are as follows:
- To encourage meritorious girl students of 10+2 of all study groups.
To empower girl education.
kalpana chawla scholarship 2021 : Eligibility
Meritorious girl students of 10+2 of all study groups i.e. Science, Arts and Commerce streams are awarded a based on passing ratio in each group as per the merit list supplied by the Himachal Pradesh(H.P.) Board of School Education, Dharamshala. kalpana chawla scholarship 2021 The scholarship will be renewed till the completion of Degree / Diploma / Certificate course, provided there is no failure.
kalpana chawla scholarship 2021 KCNS Scholarship Exam
It is also possible for students to communicate further for the registration process via the Head of institute or school where they are presently studying.