Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) has released 215 Vacancies for Non-Executives Post on Permanent Basis MMRDA Recruitment 2020 Section Engineer, Supervisor and Other Job Notification Notification is out for 215 posts such as Station Manager, Chief Traffic Controller, Senior Section Engineer & Supervisor in Mumbai. Eligible candidates send the application before 17/04/2020
MMRDA Recruitment 2020
The Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority has issued notifications for recruitment to 215 section engineers, supervisors and other posts. Eligible and interested candidates for these posts can apply online till the last date. Candidates can apply on the official website mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in on April 17.
Engineering Degree/Degree for these posts Diploma holders can apply candidates. See official notifications for more information on educational qualification.
- Distribution of Posts – 215 Posts
- number of posts
- Station Manager 06
- Chief Traffic Controller 04
- Senior Section Engineer 25
- Section Engineer 113
- Senior Section Engineer (Civil) 04
- Section Engineer (Civil) 08
- Senior Section Engineer (E&M) 02
- Section Engineer (E&M) 05
- Senior Section Engineer (S&T) 18
- Section Engineer (S&T) 29
- Supervisor (Custom Relation) 01
- Total 215
- Date of Application: 19 March
- Last Date of Application: 17 April
The maximum age of the candidate should be within 46 years. Please visit official notifications for age relaxation and other information.
The selection of candidates will be based on performance in the interview.
Pay Scale 9,300 – Rs. 34,800/- –
- General/General OBC – Rs. 300
- SC/SC ST/ST/ST PWD – Rs. 150
Click here for Official Notification